How to Deal WIth Your Dogs Diarrhea
Your little poop monster did it again! They had diarrhea all over your carpet and now you have a messy brown stain that will never go away! Diarrhea is basically watery, loose stools that are difficult to clean up. It’s also a sign your dog is having digestive issues and needs help to feel better.
Finding the Cause of Your Dog’s Diarrhea
Diarrhea can happen suddenly and can originate from a variety of different sources. A change in diet or introducing a new food type to your dog’s regimen too quickly are the common culprits that cause diarrhea. The list below shows some additional reasons your dog might be experiencing diarrhea.
Common Reasons Your Dog has Diarrhea
- Change in Diet
- Low-Quality Dog Food Ingredients
- Food Allergies
- Bacterial or Viral Infections
- Anxiety and Stress
- Garbage Eating
- Human Foods
- Drinking Dirty Water
- Metabolic disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease or disorders
Here are three excellent ways to help stop diarrhea in your dog:
- Consult with a veterinarian – Frequent diarrhea is a sign your dog is coming into contact or consuming something on a regular basis that causes diarrhea. Consulting with a veterinarian will help pinpoint the cause and offer advice regarding treatment.
- Clean up your environment – Some dogs have access to toxic plants that are located indoors or outdoors. Chewing or eating these plants can cause diarrhea. You can help prevent this problem by removing all toxic plants from your garden and house.
- Improve your dog’s diet – Take a good look at your dog’s diet and remove any unhealthy foods and treats. Avoid feeding your dog table scraps or human food that is considered unhealthy for your dog. Also, make sure you don’t leave chocolate and other toxic foods in places where your dog can reach them without you knowing.
Taking Control of Your Dog’s Diarrhea
As a pet parent, you need to take control of your dog’s diarrhea. Learning the exact cause is essential to solving the problem. Eliminating certain foods from the diet plus keeping the environment healthy and safe is vital to your dog’s digestive health. Adding beneficial supplements to your dog’s diet is also recommended.
Helpful Digestive Support Supplements for Dogs with Diarrhea
The great news is, you can stop your dog’s diarrhea with a high fiber supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. It’s an all natural supplement for dogs that contains pumpkin, flax seed, and Miscanthus grass. These combined ingredients support a healthy digestive system that helps prevent diarrhea. It also includes healthy probiotics, enzymes and prebiotics that can help heal gut conditions. Bernie’s Perfect Poop supplement is created to help stop diarrhea and prevent it in the future.
Frequent diarrhea is a sign something is wrong with your dog’s digestive system. A healthy diet and an all natural fiber supplement will keep your dog’s system in good working order. Bernie’s Perfect Poop supplement gets the job done and helps get rid of diarrhea.
Bernie’s DiArrhea Thoughts
Hey guys! Bernie here to let you I was the king of diarrhea when my tummy used to feel upset and I was at my highest weight. I couldn’t help it, I sure do love food, yum, yum, yum! I still love food and gobble it up faster than any dog in my neighborhood but my tummy feels great every day and I don’t get diarrhea anymore!
My pawrents got really tired of my diarrhea ruining their carpet which used to turn out to be a disgusting and messy situation. So, they did something for me that makes us all happy, they gave me Bernie’s Perfect Poop! I didn’t even know they snuck in a small grass bit into my regular meal until I bit down on a delicious cheddar cheese flavor that was a happy surprise for me!
I’m so excited to eat it in my food every day, I purposely search for it like a treasure! Well, this small grass bit changed our lives for the better and got rid of my diarrhea!
You can get rid of your diarrhea too with Bernie’s Perfect Poop supplement!
Poop smarter, not harder furry friends!
Until next time,